illiamsburg Retreat 2013
Williamsburg, Virginia is located in Eastern Virginia, where this retreat offers a great historical trip and a chance to meet other Christian families face-to-face. It is the twelfth annual Williamsburg MOMYS (Mothers of Many Young Siblings) Reunion. We hope it is a blessing to all those who come!
You can feel the colonial spirit reverberating in Williamsburg, a 170 acre historic town restored to its original English condition. Join us on the ultimate MOMYS family reunion!
Week 1: February 17 - 24, 2013 (Includes Presidents's Day Weekend)
Week 2: February 24 - March 3, 2013
- ATGT (All Together Get Together)
- English Country Dancing
- Dad's breakfast
- Mom's luncheon or dessert
- Girls Tea Party
- Colonial boyhood activities
- Colonial Mystery Party
- Arts & Crafts - sewing lessons, candle making, soap making, stringing beads, making genuine pearl necklaces, handmade rakes, spinning wool
- Sports - swimming, racquetball, miniature golf, tennis, bowling, bicycling,
- Round Robin Meal sharing
- Elegant Ball (English Country Dancing)
- Dancing on the Green
- Special Guest Speakers
$900 per family (up to six people over age 2), plus $100 per person over six people over age 2. (Register for both weeks, there is no extra charge for more than 7 family members your second week.)
If you can only come for a shorter time, the fee is $25/person per day.
Williamsburg Retreat Countdown: